This is the first line of any dental plan. We offer thorough oral hygiene & dietary advice to ensure that we can stop further problems with teeth & gums, thereby reducing your overall cost.
We offer 0% finance to all members of the practice to spread the cost of your treatment. We also offer low cost APR (9.9%) which compared to the local banks etc (20%+) is really minimal. It means that treatments such as clear braces are available at the cost of just one cup of high street coffee per day.
The membership options provide you with peace of mind that you are receiving first class treatment at an affordable cost from just £10.99/month
Benefits of an Adult membership
- dental examinations per year
- Hygienist visits per year
- 2 x X-ray
- Worldwide emergency call out insurance
- Worldwide dental trauma insurance
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments
- 20% members discount on dental fee
From £5/month for all children between 5 & 18
- Every 6 months children will see the dentist or hygienist who will advise on dental condition and recommend any treatments. Advice will be given on both oral hygiene and diet.
- Your child's teeth will be gently polished, removing plaque and staining and gradually introducing them to treatment. We believe this helps increase their confidence at being at the dentist.
- All fillings on children's teeth will be done in tooth coloured material wherever possible, avoiding silver amalgam.
- Free children's fillings and extractions on baby teeth, up to two per year. Above this number there will be a separate charge.
- 20% of treatment on the adult teeth.